Heating systems designed with Air Source Heat Pump technology are flexible and more cost effective in the long term than a traditional fossil fuel boiler. If you're currently using heating oil, LPG or electric to heat your home, you could save money on your heating bills and have greater control over your heating.
- Can heat your home as well as your water
- You don’t need a Gas Supply
- Air Source Heat Pumps live outside, so unlike a gas or biomass boiler, they don't take up any room inside your home.
- Easy to install – they don’t require as much space as Ground Source or Biomass systems and only take a few days to install.
- Low maintenance – they require very little maintenance and have a life span of well over 20 years.
- Because they run at lower temperatures they are a perfect heat source for underfloor heating systems and used properly, regulate the temperature of your house more efficiently.
Frequently asked questions
- How often do I need to service my Air Source Heat Pump?
Your heat pump should be looked at once a year by a professional installer, this ensures that you RHI payments can continue and any conditions of manufacturer’s warranties are met.
- Do Air Source Heat Pumps come with a warranty?
Yes, all Air Source Heat Pumps we install come with at least two years parts and labour warranty. Extended warranties of up to seven years are available, details of these can be provided on request.
- Do you offer service contracts?
Yes, we offer service contracts with monthly, quarterly or annual payment schedules. Details of the different levels we offer are available on request.
- Will I need to replace my radiators?
Not necessarily. Air Source Heat Pumps can work with your current radiators depending on their size, we will measure all your radiators to see if they are sufficient at our no obligation site survey prior to offering you a quotation.
- Do I need a new electric supply to power the Heat Pump?
No, we can utilise your existing 240v supply to power the Heat Pump.
Only the best quality Heating systems
We've been known to install heating systems as far afield as Yorkshire but because we're based just outside of Barnstaple, North Devon, our customers tend to be in Devon, North Cornwall, Somerset and Dorset. No matter where you are, we only use quality boilers and components, we expect our heating systems to last and we don’t skimp on the detail, using only top quality brands with the highest standards of engineering.
Government incentives available
Except in multi development situations, all Air Source Heat Pump installations qualify for the Government’s Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) payments. Contact us on 01271 850040 or email us to find out more.