WHY UNDERFLOOR HEATING?
Underfloor heating is the modern heating solution - creating the perfect temperature, making you feel warm and comfortable and heating your space more efficiently.
The benefits of underfloor heating include:
- Solutions for virtually any project type whether new-build, refurbishment, retrofit or renovation - from a simple en-suite upgrade to a whole-house installation
- Systems can be linked to any heat source, giving total flexibility while allowing for the best energy savings, now and in the future
- Underfloor heating spreads warmth over the entire floor area, using low-temperature radiant heat which provides ore comfortable heating
- Zoning your house with underfloor heating means you can set the heating for individual rooms where and when you need it.
- No bulky radiators to take up valuable wall and floor space. With underfloor heating, you can use every square metre of your home the way you want to use it.
- A reduction in humidity, preventing dust mites from surviving. The radiant heat also reduces dust circulation. Important benefits for those who suffer from allergies and asthma.
- There are no low-level hot surfaces or hard metal edges that come with a radiator system.
Types of underfloor heating
There are two main types of underfloor heating, hydronic and electric. Hydronic underfloor heating uses a network of underfloor pipes with heated water flowing through them, electric systems coming in the form of a heat mat that is laid underneath your finished flooring.
Benefits of Electric Underfloor Heating Systems
- Easier to install than hydronic systems
- Ideal for zones less than 25m² but compatible with all sizes
- Great for renovations
Benefits of Hydronic Underfloor Heating Systems
- Compatible with existing central heating systems
- Ideal for larger zones over 25m² but compatible with all sizes
- Great for new-builds
We are accreditied WarmpUp installers
We've partnered with WarmUp to deliver our customers the very best underfloor heating systems for their homes. The market leading 4iE wi-fi control from WarmUp learns how you use your heating system and automatically suggests ways for you to save energy.