Join our team.
Existing and potential customers are at the heart of everything we do, therefore you will be a customer focussed individual that possesses a passion for delivering exceptional customer care.
- Use your brilliant communication skills to resolve a range of customer issues and queries over the phone and via email.
- Unflappable and resilient attitude to juggle tasks and bounce back quickly.
- Build rapport with customers, get to know their individual needs and put their interests first.
- Great communication skills – you’re at ease building rapport, listening to customers and demonstrating empathy when needed.
- A team player committed to creating an excellent customer experience.
- A brilliant administrator with great attention to detail, you will keep our CRM system updated and all contract and written communications will be presented accurately and professionally.
- You will ensure all chargeable work is estimated and invoiced on time.
- Experience with Microsoft applications is essential.
- Can drive, our offices are not on a bus route.
- Full brand and product training will be given.
What you will be doing
You will be based in our busy office in Shirwell, Barnstaple as a Customer Support Advisor in our busy inbound service team, you’ll see that customers get a great experience, with problems resolved.
- Manage the booking of engineers’ surveys and coordinating contracts being issued to the customer.
- Working with the installations team to agree schedules and communicate the installation timeline to the customer.
- Managing issues during the installation process to ensure the installation is achieved in the allocated time.
- Support the engineers with client management and troubleshooting during the installation process.
- Answering breakdown calls, reviewing journey routes and allocating appointments to the nearest available engineer.
- Working with the service team to ensure customers’ annual services are carried out.
- Ensuring every communication with our customers is logged and the engineers are scheduled.
- Ensuring all work is carried out to the customer’s satisfaction and everything is invoiced correctly.
What’s on offer
- £13 per hour (dependent on experience and is flexible for the right candidate).
- Working hours are 8.30am-5pm Monday-Friday (these can be flexible for the right candidate).
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays.