Join our team.
You will be responsible for installing air source heat pumps, hot water cylinders, radiators, underfloor heating to homes across the entire South West region including Cornwall, Devon, Somerset, Gloucestershire, Wiltshire and Dorset.
What you will be doing
- Every week to you will be required to deliver an air source or ground source installation to MCS standards.
- You will liaise with the client and agree the approach to the installation.
- You will feed back to the office and raise any additional works or issues to ensure the installation is kept on track and the Client receives excellent customer service standards.
- You will commission the system to brand and MCS standards.
- Undertake small works and repairs as required.Keep your CSCS card and HSE training up to date.
- Participate in brand manufacturer training as required.
You will need:
- To be in Shirwell on a Monday at 7.30am to load up and receive job briefs.
- A minimum of 5 years domestic experience of plumbing heating systems, including heat pumps for seniors, 3 for mates and apprentice must be studying for their level 3.
- A full UK driver’s license.
- Level 3 plumbing & heating, for senior engineers Level 2 plumbing for mates.
- G3 Unvented sign off, WRAS preferred
- Gas safe registered (not essential).
- Capable of using your own initiative and have a flexible approach to highly varied workloads.
- Good interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with colleagues and customers.
- Good time management – work to agreed deadlines and achieve personal objectives.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good team working skills.
- Have an excellent attention to detail and take pride in your work.
What’s on offer
- £13-£15 per hour (dependent on experience and is flexible for the right candidate).
- Working hours are 7.30am-5pm Monday-Friday.
- New Ford van for Senior Engineers only. Mates and apprentices will partner with a senior engineer.
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays.
- Apprentices and mates must be able to drive as our offices are not a public transport route.