Calling builders, architects and developers
We can design, supply, install, commission and service your heat pump or renewable energy system – or simply support you through one part of the process.
We can help incorporate a renewable energy system into your designs and your client’s plans so they can minimise carbon emissions, reduce utility bills, meet building regulations and qualify for the Boiler Upgrade Scheme.
As an MCS accredited installer, we can help you navigate the Boiler Upgrade Scheme and comply with regulations for single or multi-site developments.
Renewable energy services
- Get trade prices on leading brand products – we’re not restricted to a single supplier.
- Modular pumps suitable for the largest developments.
- An in-house energy design service to ensure maximum efficiency across the site.
- Planning permission guidance.
- Boiler Upgrade Scheme applications.
- Advice on building regulations and SAP ratings.
- Project management.
- Enhanced warranties and aftercare.
Our expert engineers will discuss your client’s requirements and support you with site visits to gather all the necessary data for technical installation drawings and quotes.
What South West Heat Pumps can do for you
We can help you supply, install, commission and service renewable energy systems for your client. Our experienced team can assist with the size and location of equipment, groundwork, plant rooms and installation drawings.